NCC Vo-Tech School District Believes:
- All students have the ability to learn and the opportunity to succeed.
- Our district community has the highest standards and expectations for instruction.
- Our schools are unique and excel in providing extensive Career and Technical Education opportunities and experiences that prepare students for postsecondary success.
- It is important to respect and value diversity, creating an environment that is inclusive of all.
- Business partnerships, community involvement, and family support are essential to our high quality schools.
- All students are workforce ready upon graduation.
NCCVT provides a system of learning that prepares students to be:
NCCVT provides a system of support that:
Strategy 1: Authentic Learning
Provide all NCCVT students with industry relevant Career and Technical education (CTE) that applies learning in real-world settings and to real-world problems to ensure graduates are highly employable and career ready.
Strategy 2: Innovative System of Learning
Provide all NCCVT students with a challenging and innovative education that ensures graduates are ready to pursue their desired postsecondary journey.
Strategy 3: Professional Development
Equip NCCVT educators and support staff with tools to provide students with an education that is personalized, innovative, relevant and stimulating through ongoing, demand-driven professional development.
Strategy 4: Communicate the NCCVT Story of Success
Communicate the NCCVT story of quality that reflects the district’s core beliefs, the success of its graduates, the support of its community, the importance of its business partnerships, and the value of its contribution to Delaware’s economic vitality.
Strategy 5: Improving and Enhancing School Facilities and Infrastructure
Provide a district-wide plan that details building infrastructure upgrades, school campus enhancements and facility improvements.
Strategy 6: Recruiting & Retaining High Quality Teachers, Staff and Administrators
Enhance the district recruitment and retention plan that supports the most effective and qualified staff in order to meet the learning needs of all students.